Monday, February 13, 2012

Esmeria Organics (Cleanser)





Photobucket
Hello lovelies! I apologise for the less frequent updates.

I've been loving the Esmeria Organics Alpine Willowherb Purifying Cleansing Gel for a while now. At first, I was skeptical about reviewing this product because I needed time to see how it works on my skin.

This is my second squeeze bottle now. And I have gotta say, among all the acne cleansers that I have used; this is one of the most effective products I have used (other than baking powder). Check out my baking powder post (here).

The price of this product is RM 32.90 and it comes in 75ml. I bought my second bottle with 15% discount at SHINS. So do check it out if you're around any of your nearby SHINS outlet. They might still have the discount going on. 

Yes, it is much more pricier compared to your normal cleanser. In fact, it's around double the price of normal cleansers.

But with this cleanser, you really don't need much. You just need the size of 10 cents (around 1-1.5cm in radius) and it can cover your whole face. AND most importantly, it keeps my imbedded pimples at bay. If I have any visible pimples, it will disappear a few days quicker.

This cleanser is suitable for oily and acne prone skin. Personally, I do not feel any dryness after I use this cleanser. My skin still feels plump and smooth, minus the pimples. But if you do have dryer skin, just slap on your moisturizer after you have cleansed your face.

The another thing I like about this product is that it is organic and almost natural (minus the little chemical they use). Your skin is the largest organ in your body and I feel the least I could do is "feed" it with less chemical laden products, especially when it comes to my face.

So here are the list of ingredients:
  • Aqua/water, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, disodium cocoglucoside tartrate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, xanthan gum, glycerin, epilobium fleischeri (alpine willowherb) extract*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, citrus dulcis (sweet orange) oi*, chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) oil*, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, parfum.

As you can see, the ingredients are mostly derived from some plant base extract. You can compare these ingredients with your local drugstore cleansers and you'll notice a difference in the ingredients used.

I hope you enjoy my review and please leave any friendly comments and questions below. Thank you!

Until then.



Happy Valentine's Day in advance. Remember to pamper yourself and take care of your body. Drink 8 glasses of water, go for a walk with your dog, read your favourite book, take deep and relaxing breaths, take a scented bath and just enjoy spending time with yourself.

"You don't need anyone to make you feel complete. When you love yourself the most in the entire world, you will someday meet another that will love you like how you love yourself. In the mean time, be patient." - Amanda Rouge

XOXO,
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment