Monday, May 16, 2011

Toner - an essential

Photobucket
Did you miss me? :)

Anyway, I have been using the Burt's Bees Rose Water and Glycerin Toner for about 2-3 months now. What can I say? I'm a fan of "natural" and chem-free products. After 10% discount (because I'm a member), it's about RM56. If you aren't a member, it's about RM60+. Like any other toner, it removes any residue of makeup, cleanser, dirt and oil. The scent of this toner is absolutely refreshing and lovely. It comes in a pretty frosted glass bottle - which I'm very careful of. Although some may find the glass bottle quite inconvenient, I like it. I just got to take extra care of it.

After cleansing my face, I would take a piece of cotton pad and place it at the mouth of the bottle. Then, I would invert it until I feel the cotton pad is soaked. And that's it, wipe the cotton pad all over my face and neck. Make sure that the toner has fully dried before you put on any other products. :)

Here are the list of ingredients: 
Rosa damascena (rose) flower water, alcohol denat, glycerin, centaurea cyanus (cornflower) flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, yucca schidigera leaf extract

My skin feels refresh and clean after using this toner. I have used about half of  the bottle. However, I'm not sure if I would repurchase it again because of the price. I would let you guys know when I do. :)

Side note: I am not planning to repurchase this toner anytime soon as I find it too costly to do so. I rather make my own toner. You can check out my DIY Apple Cider Toner vinegar (here) and my Rose Petal Sake toner (here). 

"Happiness can be achieve by anyone" - Amanda Rouge


Until then,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment