Friday, April 8, 2011

The loofah


Photobucket
The colourful loofah. It's so pretty and puffy. I use it every time I shower because it really lathers up my soap really well compared to my hands. It's cheap and it only cost below RM5 for a packet of 4. Isn't that a steal? :) I normally get it at my local pharmacy (drugstore) called Guardian


Loofah is actually from a gourd and cucumber vegetable. Isn't that an interesting fact? :)


Here are the list of the benefits of loofah:
1. Good for removing dead skin cells.
2. Improve circulatory and promote excretory function of the skin.
3. Effective in removing calluses from the knees, ankle, palm of the hands and feet.
4. Can prevent ingrown hair due to shaving.


"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible!" - Audrey Hepburn 


Happy loofah-ing!
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment