Monday, June 13, 2011

Eyecream anyone?

Photobucket
Konichiwa! It's been a while. :)

       I have been using the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avacado for about 5 months now. I was slightly devastated when I realised that I had few visible lines on my under eye area. If I am not mistaken, I think it's called fine lines. I never used an eye cream before this so I thought that maybe, my under eye area was in a need of something moisturising.

Thus I checked reviews on several eye creams and stumbled upon this. It cost RM 100 for quite a small tub. It has a creamy texture that glides on my skin. You just need a pea size amount and it will cover your under eye area. :) I apply it after my toner has fully set and dried. You can check out my toner review if you're interested (click here). I apply it every other day, depending on the condition of my eyes.

Some reviewers mentioned that it made their eyes less puffy after using this eye cream. However I don't feel much of a difference other than I had no extra visible lines appearing. My skin doesn't have sudden break outs with this eye cream. Occasionally, there are tiny little dots around my cheekbone area after using this cream. That's okay with me because I will immediately stop using it for a day or two and apply some tea tree oil on the area. :)


How to apply:
1. Make sure you have cleansed your face and pat it dry. Double cleanse it with a toner to remove any leftover cleanser, makeup, dirt and oil.
2. Take a pea size amount with your baby finger and dab some on the outer eye area and also the under eye area.
3. Use your ring finger to smooth out the product and blend it in. Remember to use patting motion and gentle pressure.

*** Side note, I only use it in the night because I find that applying this eye cream day and night will make me more prone in having tiny pimples around my cheekbone area. If you ask me about repurchasing this eye cream after I am finished with it - I'm not quite sure. I don't love it but I don't dislike it. Will update you guys if I do repurchase it. :)

P.S - I stopped using this cream because I find it too rich for me. :)

"Smile genuinely at someone today!" - Amanda Rouge

Your eyes are the window to your soul,
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment