Saturday, October 20, 2012

Your bangs & shampooing

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/212/9/2/fan_bing_bing_13_by_mamattew-d59axyr.jpg 


Photobucket
Bonjour mes amis!

For those bangs/fringe lovers out there, this is for you.

I don't know if you do know but frequent shampooing isn't good for your hair. It strips away the natural oils from your hair and causes it to be dry and brittle.

I wish someone told me  this a long time ago, I only realised this golden truth about a year ago. Ever since then, my hair is really happy with the change. 

I shampoo my hair every other day and I have bangs. I realised that by having bangs, I'm more prone to getting breakouts around my forehead area. I shampoo my bangs on days that I don't wash my hair completely. 

So girls, try it out and let me know!

"Negativity becomes a habit, just the same as positivity, the difference is the amount of belief you hold in your self" - Leon Brown.

XOXO,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment