Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Body Acne (Bacne)



Photobucket
Hi girls! It has been a while. :) Did you miss me? I know you did. ~Wink~ Anyways, who seriously likes having bacne? I never really knew how painful bacne was until I started getting them about 6 months ago. The pain!


In hopes in finding a product that will help my body acne, I stumbled upon this T3 Acne Body Wash. It is 200ML and it is in shower gel form. I cannot recall how much is the price of this body wash, roughly below RM25 for 200ML. There's another one that has a pump and is larger, but I did not purchase that. I have been using this product for about 6 months and finished the 2nd bottle so far. It helped me in clearing up my bacne and it leaves my body clean. However, I am always trying to find a new product as I want a product that has a lower content of chemical laden products. 


And so, I switched my body wash to this Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Organic Soap. I purchased this at RM18 from the local pharmacy called Caring. I have used this product for about one and a half month already. I normally wet this with some water and lather it up using my loofah. 



Ingredients:
Sodium Palmate, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Aqua, Macadamia Seed Oil, Limonene. 

According to their website, here's the list of the details on this soap:
  • Contains 97% Certified Organic Ingredients
  • Certified by the Organic Food Chain
  • Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil
  • Contains 100% naturally derived ingredients
  • Free from polysorbates, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, laurly sulphates, synthetic parabens, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients



I really like that total ingredients in this soap is just 6. Although this soap cost around the same as the T3 Acne Body Wash, I prefer this because it last longer and it controls the reoccurring itchiness of my skin. I am not really sure but I think I have slight eczema. I do get sudden itchiness once in a while. After showering, finish off with your favourite body lotion. :) 


Update 8/12/12: I am no longer using this as I am trying other new body washes. Stay tune for future reviews. :) 


"A beautiful appearance starts with a beautiful heart" - Amanda Rouge




Lots of love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment