Monday, May 20, 2013

Acne soap bar




Photobucket
Hello lovelies! I am back. :) 

About 2 years ago, I talked about Bacne. If you don't know what bacne is, it's acne on the back of your body. If you're interested to see my first post, you can check it out (here).


Previously, I used the Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Organic Soap which I really enjoy. However, the price was something I did not. It was RM18 for a single bar which is extremely pricey for a bar of soap. The ordinary price of a soap is usually RM 5 for a packet of 3? 


Today I would be talking about the JF Anti-Acne Face & Body Soap. I have been using this bar for approximately a year now. It costs RM 11.90 and it comes with a packet of 2 large and 2 mini travelling bars. 
I like products that are affordable, effective and have less potentially harmful chemicals. 

This acne bar is right up my alley because it keeps my pimples at bay. 



Details on the box: 



I usually switch it up with Organic Selections Body Wash - Lemon Myrtle & Avocado to keep my skin "surprised". Check out my review of it (here). 

As a side information:

I use loofahs to lather for bar soaps. My review on loofahs is (here). For liquid soap, I use my trusty hands.

This soap has a tolerable smell but not as pleasant as the Organic Selection's body wash. However for the its price and effectiveness, I ain't complaining. :) 

As usual, I am always hunting for products that have minimal chemical ingredients and this soap keeps my paranoia to the minimum.  




Sulfur is known to treat acne and is usually contained in many acne products like facial mask. I noticed that products containing sulfur really works well on my skin. My skin doesn't have itchy reactions compared to when using benzoyl peroxide. 

Does your skin get irritated easily with benzoyl peroxide laden products? 

P.S - For sensitive skin please do a patch test prior to using it.



"Never lose sleep over something that isn't worth staying awake for" - Mark Amend


Love,
Photobucket

2 comments: