Saturday, February 19, 2011

Asience review


Ohayo! Today I am going to talk about this brand called Asience which is under a Japanese Brand called Kao. I have had dry damaged hair, so I always looked for a solution to my problem. So I picked up the Asience Inner Rich Shampoo, Conditioner and Inner Rich Treatment (Hair Mask). This Asience range is available for oily/dry hair in Watson.


I've finished the conditioner and switched to the Burt’s Bees Pomegranate and Soy Conditioner (check out my review here)


Previously, I have been using the Redken haircare products. Unfortunately, I felt that my hair was getting less moisturised, smooth and healthy-looking after using the Redken product for about a year. To top it all, the on-the-counter products last a long time so my hair might "get use to the products". It is true, though. That's just my point of view okay? :) 


** Do remember that, you can't shampoo your hair and blow dry your hair every single day. (That's what I did and I learned the hard way)  My hair became tangled, rough and most importantly, FRIZZY


So I switched to shampooing alternate days and use the fan blow my hair. Anyway so after trying this Asience product, I find that my hair became more manageable. I apply the Inner Rich Treatment once a week to my whole hair. And viola, my hair was less frizzy and more pretty.


My grandma will definitely chastise me if I just left my hair super wet. I think Chinese believes that you'll get "fung sap" (Something like wind/water entering into your scalp) and you will see the results when you are old. So when that happens, you will get serious migraines. I didn't believe her at first, so I left my hair wet always (thinking I was still young). Oh boy, how right she was! Sometimes old wive's tale are there for a reason. :P That's just my beliefs again, alright? 


"A genuine smile is more beautiful than the sparkle of a diamond" - Amanda Rouge


With love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment