Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday's Plantation & Burt's Bees review



Thursday's Plantation Tea Tree Oil (TTO) is like my Holy Grail. Why? It reduces the size, my redness and the pain of my pimple in about a day or depending on the size, 2-3 days and my face will only be left with light marks of the pimple was at. It's about RM40 and it is available at your local drugstore. For Malaysia, that would be Caring and Watson. If I am not mistaken, for the US that would be Walgreens and Walmart. :) Hope that helped. Also I think every pharmacy in Australia has this. 


This tea tree oil is 100% pure tea tree oil. One thing I like about this TTO is because it doesn't crack and dry out my skin. It's gentle and effective. Furthermore, it is available in 25ML. I love.


To use this TTO, start with using a clean finger. And slightly invert the TTO bottle so you can get some of the oil. Apply it the areas you have pimples or "upcoming" pimples.


Here are some list of the multi-uses of TTO:
1. Good for treating acne.
2. Treat Boils and Carbuncles.
3. Dandruff and lice.
4. Toenail fungus.
5. Bad breath, inflamed gums and plague. (Mix 3 drops of TTO into a cup of warm water and viola! It can be used as a mouth wash. Also, you can add a drop of TTO to your toothpaste before brushing your teeth.
6. Disinfecting things.
7. Clear blockage of nasal passage.


The list goes on and on.... 


Okay, enough of the gory details already! :P 


BURT'S BEES BLEMISH STICK


On the other hand, I previously tried the Burt's Bees (BB) blemish stick. It was effective but it stung, a little. It sort of felt like ants bite. It cost about RM50 and the amount was 7.6ML. It's not so worth it compared to the TTO from Thursday's Plantation. Furthermore, it was a bit unhygienic because it came in a roller form. 


BURT'S BEES Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment 

Well, this was my second purchase after the BB Blemish stick. Yes it was more hygienic, but more pricey. Similarly, it also stung like the BB Blemish Stick. It cost RM65, if I am not mistaken. :( My pocket is burning. This is for 7.5ML for RM65. No, it wasn't worth it for me. 


Alas, my Thursday's Plantation is my knight in shinning... oil? Lol.


P.S - Products are more expensive in Malaysia because of the exchange currency, so for those in the overseas, the products I have mentioned might be more cheaper for you girls/guys. :) 


Ciao for now! XOXO.


"One who loves others will be loved in return" - Amanda Rouge


Love yourself,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment