Thursday, February 17, 2011

BURT'S BEES review


At the same time when I bought the Burt's Bees Cream cleanser, I also purchased the Burt’s Bees Pomegranate and Soy Conditioner. First of all, I love the smell of it. It smells really sweet, not sickeningly sweet. :) Heavenly.

This product is said to make your hair more volumed. I have long thick and limp hair, so I pick this up to give it a try. If I'm not mistaken, it cost about RM50. Natural product is worth the price, right? :P I'm not really sure myself. :x





This conditioner leaves my hair soft and fragrant. I find that my hair doesn't tangle when I comb through it with a wide tooth comb. My hair feels more volumed, soft and silky. :) 

After shampooing, I wash my hair and I squeeze out the excess water from my hair. Then, I apply a dime size of the conditioner to the ends of my hair. I find that massaging it into my scalps promote dandruff. Therefore, I just apply to the ends of my hair and tie it into a bun while resuming to shower my body. The longer you wait, the better the condition of your hair.

For me, I don't usually blow dry my hair because it leaves my  hair rough and damaged. I usually prop myself on a sofa while letting my fan do the drying work while I lazily flip through a magazine. When my hair is about 60% dry, I take the Body Shop Wide Tooth Comb and comb it through my locks, untangling the stubborn knots. You will notice after using any type of conditioner, your hair won't be so stubbornly tangled. :) It should pass smoothly through your comb.

If you still feel your hair is easily tangled, you could try to apply a leave-in conditioner for your hair to absorb more nutritious benefits. Personally, I give myself a hair mask once a week so that my hair stays nice and  healthy. 

Do remember that too much is no good. :) That's it! Hope you enjoy your day and remember to smile. Beauty comes from deep within! 


"Love is a great beautifier" - Louisa May Alcott

Because you're beautiful,
.


♥ ♥ ♥

P.S - If you're a xanga reader:
http://redscarletdress.xanga.com/

Follow me on twitter!
http://twitter.com/ScarletDress

No comments:

Post a Comment