Thursday, February 17, 2011

BURT'S BEES review



Today I would like to talk about BURT'S BEES Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream. I bought it about RM60 (Yes, I am a Malaysian) , 4-5 months ago. I was tired of feeling guilty buying products with a lot of chemical ingredients that I didn't know of, so I thought why not try something more "natural"? This product has a cream consistency and it smells really nice. 

Tips on how to use it:
1. First, wet your whole face. (Be sure to pull up your hair, you don't want your hair to have some of the cleanser by accident).
2. Wipe your face with a piece of paper towel or a cloth. (I prefer to use paper towel because it is more hygienic)
3. Press a dime size of the cleanser and dot it on your forehead and cheeks. And massage them while spreading the product. You'll feel a  tingly sensation. Wash your face.
4. Finish off with your favourite toner.

The smell of this product is awesome, it's like a pick-me-up in the morning. It magically makes me feel more awake. I have combination skin/oily so, this product help me with the tightness around my cheeks, leaving my cheeks feeling smooth. But, it also cleans my T-zone area, leaving my face soft and supple. 

Before trying out the tips I listed above, I actually tried wetting my face and just applying the product all over my face. I found that the water actually makes the product a little too watery to spread evenly on my face. It even went to my eyes! Did I mention my eyes didn't feel that nice with the tingly minty sensation? 


Sometimes I leave this cleanser on for 10 minutes plus just to get more of its benefit. It's like a mini mask for me. My face feels more clean and supple after washing. :) I'm still using it till today.


Enjoy! 

Talk to you soon, beauty diary!

Update 8/12/12: I am no longer using this cleanser as I really like my Esmeria Cleanser. 


"There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy." - Jean Anouilh

XOXO,
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment