Thursday, February 17, 2011

BURT'S BEES review




I purchased another one of their products. *Smiles* It is the Burt's Bees Peach & Willowbark, Deep Pore Scrub. It is a exfoliant that unclog pores and follicles. Willowbark extract is a natural source of BHA which work as a natural exfoliant. You can find out more from the (BURT'S BEES) website 


Personally, I don't use this scrub as much as I do with another exfoliant. I actually prefer chemical exfoliant instead of physical exfoliant. This BB's peach exfoliant is good because it helps me to minimise my upcoming pimples that are slowly showing on the surface of my skin. I will apply more than a dime size and scrub my face for roughly 30 seconds before I leave this on as long as I can 10 minutes plus to reap its benefit.


After removing the exfoliant, my skin feels smooth and for me, it feels like my face is moisturised. I realised that a day later, the pimples that are suppose to be 'cystic'  - reduced in size, it's like getting a hammer and slamming it. Goodbye pimples! :P


Tata, see you soon.


Update 8/12/12: I am no longer using this product as I have found other alternatives to this. :) 
"In love, there is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek" 



You're worth it,
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment