Friday, February 18, 2011

Ecotools review


Good morning! :) Would like to talk about Ecotools Brow Grooming Kit. The mirror is sometimes effective for zooming into stray hair around your eyebrows. I haven't use the scissors yet because I prefer my eyebrows to be long lasting hair-free. The spoolie makes my eyebrow nice and neat. A spoolie is after all a spoolie, right? (In case you guys aren't sure what a spoolie is, it's the brush to comb the eyebrows) The tweezers are good because it is small so it's not troublesome to get close to the mirror as much as I want. 


Details on how to get this product: 
For Malaysia, Ecotools can be found here (Shins). Unfortunately, it's quite pricey, it cost RM59. I bought mine online, it was RM46, if I am not mistaken. For those who are living in the overseas, I am sure that it only cost about 3$ or less than 5$. Lucky for you guys/girls! Ugh, currency exchange and shipping fees! :( 


Anyway, this Ecotools has my thumbs up! :)


Buh-bye!


"I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that" - Lauren Bacall.


Smile an hour a day it's free-of-charge,
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment