Sunday, February 20, 2011

Galderma review

Photobucket
Good morning. Today I will be talking about the Galderma Benzac AC* 5 Benzoyl Peroxide Gel. I have been using this from the year 2009 to mid year of 2010. I didn't exactly like it but it did zap my pimple spots away so I didn't really give much a thought about it. After first starting to use the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, I realised that the Galderma Benzac's cracked my skin out and made it dry. My skin was sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. I could only apply it twice a day, maximum.


Worst of all, it made the area that dry/crack super itchy. I had the strong urge of scratching it. But we both know what did happen if I did scratch to my heart's contents, my skin condition did become worst. 


So anyway, for those who aren't particularly sensitive to benzoyl peroxide, this product did be okay for you guys/girls. Galderma is a recognised brand for dermatologist. 


Ciao! XOXO.


"Happiness is not found in your physical surrounding, it's what the inside of what your heart is feeling." - Amanda Rouge


Happiness will be yours (or should I say, already yours?),
Photobucket.


No comments:

Post a Comment